|Calling on the Local Businesses of Dunoon
We are seeking your support through sponsorship, to assist us with the funding required for the following:
- Town decoration including information flags /banners outside venues. These could include your business name.
- Directional signage to ensure visitors get quickly and efficiently to the correct competition / concert location.
- The cost of the two great bands (Gunna sound and Trail West) performing at the final dance.
- Hire of security company such as G4S for the final dance. This is a legal requirement.
- Hire of sound system and staging for the massed choir event.
- Provision of fringe (feis) events such as music in cafes & bars, musical masterclasses for children and adults, storytelling events for children, Gaelic cinema events, guided walks etc.
- Promotional material required to advertise the fringe events
All our sponsors will be mentioned in any publicity material we produce.
Leave us on message on here on Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/DunoonMod2018) if you are interested, all donations will be gratefully received!
Thank you to local business who have very kindly made donations/sponsored our fundraising events:
Argyll Financial Services
Thank you to all those who donated raffle prizes and sponsorship for our fundraising ceilidhs:
Helen Dick of Benmore Gardens, Allsorts of Argyll Street, The Co-Op, Arthur French, Rona Baird of WEF , Dunoon Masonic Lodge, Perkup, Loch Fyne Oysters, John MacLeod of Campbell’s Paint and Hardware Store and Macclures Bar.
Thanks also to Dunoon Community Radio for their support. Tune into their Mod program on Thursday nights at 6pm.
A big thank you to the following local businesses who assisted in selling the Christmas Cards designed by the Children from Sandbank School GMU.
96 Argyll Street, Dunoon, PA23 7NE.
The Observer Shop,
219 Argyll Street, Dunoon PA23 7QT.
CJ’s Newsagents and Cornershop,
89 Auchamore Rd, Dunoon, PA23 7JJ.
Holyloch Coffee Shop
Sandbank Marina, Dunoon, PA23 8FE
We are hugely grateful to Cowal Camera Club for providing the spectacular images for this web site.